We are looking for a part-time Nurse Manager to join our team!
- Holds a license in good standing with the State Medical Board (RN, RDMS, NP, PA).
- Trained in obstetrical ultrasound or is willing and able to complete training in limited obstetrical ultrasound.
- Possesses administrative and managerial experience, with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrates skill in clear verbal and interpersonal communication, aptitude in providing patient medical education and counsel, compassion for at-risk populations, and the ability to relate to diverse patients.
- Demonstrates leadership ability, enthusiasm for coaching, and developing other medical personnel.
- Comfortable educating and teaching others in a group setting or one-on-one.
- Committed to ongoing learning and professional development.
- Respects confidentiality and upholds privacy per HIPPA and understands OSHA standards.
- Demonstrates a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ, spiritual maturity, and a prayerful, evangelical witness.
- Holds a strong commitment to protecting the sanctity of human life and upholding chastity. Maintains a consistent life-affirming philosophy
- Understands the importance of integrating faith and medicine, demonstrating a commitment to Gospel-centered witnessing in medical practice and patient care.
- Expresses full agreement with ADOH Policies and Procedures, Code of Ethics, and possesses a sincere desire to reach out to abortion-vulnerable women
Under the oversight of the Medical Director and Executive Director, the Nurse Manager provides immediate supervision of medical services and trains and manages volunteer ultrasound nursing personnel. The Nurse Manager is responsible for delivering medical services provided by the Center, ensuring that all care is provided in accordance with professional standards and ministry values. The Nurse Manager directly performs and oversees ultrasounds to pregnant women with compassionate medical education, life-affirming medical counsel, and Gospel witness to those experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
Reports To: Medical Director and Executive Director
Hours/Wages: Hourly; Non-Exempt; Approximately 1-2 days / up to 16 hours per week
Location: Wilmington and Middletown offices
Please email resume and cover letter to Sharon Vickers, Svickers@adoorofhope.org
For more information call 302.998.9000