Many women come to A Door of Hope with complex pregnancy concerns and challenges. We offer free, personal, and holistic help to all our clients. Our non-profit work is entirely funded by financial support from individuals, businesses, and a diverse network of Christian churches and community organizations.
Our work depends on the resources and time of many people. Contact us if you’d like to learn about donation options and volunteer opportunities.
A first step to getting involved? Make an appointment to tour one of our centers.
Support A Door of Hope
You can support our free, non-profit work with financial gifts and other donations. ADOH is a member of the ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability). We adhere to the highest standards of financial accounting and reporting. Be confident in your giving.
Other Support Options
- Meet with our director to discuss personal giving strategies.
- Ask how your church or organization can join our support network.
- Participate in our spring Baby Bottle Boomerang Fundraiser.
- Attend our fall fundraising event.
- Host a fundraising event for ADOH. Ideas welcome.
- Donate diapers, new or gently used baby clothes, and baby equipment.
- Give to ADOH through the United Way.
- Residents of Delaware use #0722 for workplace giving.
- Delaware state employees use #70078.
- Federal employees who are residents of Delaware use #29745.
- Pennsylvania United Way giving:
- Chester County residents write in A Door of Hope, Wilmington, DE.
- Southern Chester County residents write in A Door of Hope, Wilmington, DE.
- Southeast Delaware County residents use # 2610.
- Southeastern PA residents use #2610.
- New Jersey, Salem County residents write in A Door of Hope, Wilmington, DE.
Free, engaging programs for middle and high school students.
Each year, thousands of students from more than one hundred schools and community youth organizations participate in RAP presentations. RAP presentations explore topics such as peer pressure, healthy relationships, personal worth, decision making, sexual boundaries, and the benefits of abstinence. Presentations are led by experienced, well-trained ADOH staff.
Contact email@example.com to get more information about RAP youth education. Preview our curriculum. Schedule a RAP presentation.
3407 Lancaster Pike
Wilmington, DE 19805
Thank you to the following sponsors for making the 9.19.17 Living Hope Fundraising Dinner a wonderful community event.
Todd and Rachel Metzger
Mark and Carol Doherty
Harold and Cynthia Naylor
Covenant Wealth Strategies
Strano & Feeley Funeral Home
Strategic Security Solutions Group
Nicholas and Linda Kok
Dr. and Mrs. Jim Wilson
in memory of Barbara Gruwell
Delaware City Oil Refinery