Think you’re pregnant?
First be sure.
A missed period doesn’t necessarily mean you are pregnant. Take a quick quiz to see if you have any other pregnancy symptoms.
You can take a free pregnancy test at A Door of Hope. Call to make an appointment at one of our centers, or simply come in at your convenience. You will have your test result before you leave.
Then make a plan.
If your pregnancy test is positive, you will have other questions.
- What’s the best choice for me—parenting, adoption, abortion?
- Where can I go to get confidential help and reliable information?
- Are there resources to help me after I make a choice?
Ask your questions at A Door of Hope. We’re here to listen and help you focus. We will suggest resources and referrals, so you can make an informed decision about your pregnancy. Call to make an appointment.
Our free services include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Parenting, adoption, and abortion information
- Peer counseling and mentoring
- Prenatal and parenting classes
- Rewards program
- Community referrals